Yu Cai Foundation (YCF) is a charitable initiative by Ananda Krishnan and Usaha Tegas Group
- YCF was officially launched on the 28th of January 2015. We are a community-dedicated foundation, initiated by Ananda Krishnan and the Usaha Tegas Group. We are funded by surpluses from Pan Malaysia Sweeps Sdn Bhd.
- Our vision is to enable deserving students with the opportunities to achieve the fullest potential of their academic and vocational aspirations through education
- Yu Cai, or 育才, literally translated, means “to nurture talent” in Mandarin. Our primary mission seeks to advance, uplift, and benefit deserving students by providing them with support, resources, and financial aid.
How YCF Helps?
- Providing scholarships / sponsorships to Malaysian students wishing to further their studies in Mandarin-based schools
- Providing scholarships to students pursuing training as vernacular language teachers
- Provide funding to ensure that adequate laboratory equipment, conducive for a good learning environment is available in vernacular schools
- Providing grants to educational institutions or individuals involved in scientific, artistic, technical, and vocational, or advanced academic pursuits that contribute to Malaysia’s socio-economic development
- Working with Mandarin-based educational institutions in collaborating with other institutions within the Malaysian education system to transform and improve the level of education in the country
- The YCF Secretariat is headed by Tiong Ting Ming, General Manager.
For more information on YCF, you can visit the website at http://www.ycf.org.my/
Please follow and like us: